Last Updated: 07/12/2020
Flooded Carpet in Mesquite Tx
Our water damage staff will walk you through how to turn off your water line, electricity, and gas. By closing the water valve you reduce the depth of floods. Without electricity in the outlets there is no chance of short circuits and electrocution. A working gas line during any disaster can result in a gas leak explosion. We work hard to keep you safe, so we will inform you of the right steps to take to do so. If leaks last more than 24 hours, your insurance may lapse and mold may form, so call our water damage operatives immediately and we will also work with your Mesquite homeowner’s insurance coverage.
How We Handle Water Damage Repair Mesquite
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
As a local Mesquite operated business we take every step and provide all the services from start to finish. We can assist you from determining the degree of your emergency to helping you file your insurance claim. We will incorporate the best in advanced commercial grade equipment technology to dry your home or business swiftly and completely. Our state of the art equipment will determine when the affected areas are fully dry and record that data for each affected area. We understand the trauma and disruption that a flooding event can create, and we do whatever it takes to return your life to normal with minimal disruption. You can count on us for 24/7 Emergency Service.
Water Extraction Company in Mesquite Tx
As millions of people have discovered, Mesquite water damage can be a disaster whether it is due to natural causes like flooding or a broken pipe. Learn what to do when water damage strikes with these simple steps.
- Turn off the power. Water and electricity don't mix. Shut down the electricity to all impacted areas. If you aren't sure, then err on the side of caution and turn off power at the main breaker.
- Locate the source. Sometimes it is easy to locate the source of the water; for instance, in a flood. Other times it can be more than a little difficult since leaky pipes or other problems can drip into different areas. If the source isn't easily spotted consider calling a professional to assist. It might save you a lot of time and money on repairs.
- Extract the water. If you are without power, a gasoline powered pump may be required. Be sure to keep it outside as it will give off dangerous fumes inside a home. Water extraction should take place as soon as possible to avoid the growth of mold and mildew.
Flood Remediation Company in Mesquite Tx
Having water invade the home can be an overwhelming experience. Whether it's leaky pipes, a leak or crack in the roof during a rain storm, appliances that decided to break or simply a clogged sink or bath that was left unattended and overflowed – Mesquite Water Damage is a top water damage repair company!
Mesquite Water Repairing Pros
With an hour response time for water emergencies, Mesquite Water Damage will arrive to assess the water damage and quickly begin water removal. Once the majority and visible water is removed completely, we use our specialized moisture detection equipment to look for pockets and corners of where moisture and water might have gone. We use thermal imagining cameras and specialty moisture meters to make sure we don't miss an ounce of access moisture! That means much less water damage for your home or business.
The Beginning of the Process
Once the water and moisture has been removed, we then begin the restoration process. We provide fast and quality work because we know you want to get back to your life and normal routine. All our team members are experienced and incredibly skilled at what they do – so call us today to get you and your property back to the way it was! As always – our top priority is the safety of our customers. Please remember the following safety tip during your water emergency.
75126, 75149, 75150, 75180, 75181, 75182, 75185, 75187, 75228, 75253
|Disaster Cleanup Index|
|Basement Flooded Index|
|Flood Damage Cleanup Index|
|Water Restoration Companies Index|