Last Updated: 07/14/2020
Flooded Basement Cleanup in Gahanna Oh
All our Gahanna professionals are well placed to reach you in the shortest possible time. No matter what hour of the day or night we give the quickest response you could imagine. Water will not wait for your pipe to be fixed, it will flow regardless.
- First, look for any potential electrical hazards and beware of slippery surfaces.
- Turn on fans/AC and open windows – don’t worry if you don’t have much, we’ll bring in the heavy duty Gahanna equipment.
- Hang any upholstery, rugs (especially colored ones) and cushions in a dry, airy place.
- Get out the mops to remove as much water as you can.
- Place waterproof barrier like aluminum foil in between furniture legs and wet carpet.
We're ready to assist with your Gahanna water damage & restoration needs. We respond to residential or commercial property damage emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff of water, flood, and fire experts will quickly assess the situation to take the right course of action. Our professionals are highly trained and certified in water damage cleanup and applied structural drying. We have a thorough knowledge of the categories and classes of water damage and how each of these factors impacts your property.
Water Damage Professionals in Gahanna Oh
Everyone hates floods. A flooded home is a home owners nightmare. Immediately the home owner see's never ending dollar signs associated with cleaning up a flood. Here are tips to save your sanity and money too! All homeowners view floods as nightmares. This is because such floods are not only threats to life and to the normal routines we all follow but these natural calamities can also inflict much damage to property. If a flood has occurred and if your property was damaged by it, then the next thing you should do is to start all over and try your best to restore your property by doing some cleaning and repairs. Of course, the first step is cleaning water damage in your property. Take a look at the various steps below to see how this can be done. Cleaning water damage is not as simple as hosing your entire property with water. It is important that you follow certain steps so that you can try to salvage furnishings and areas while avoiding further damage to your belongings and property.
The first thing to do is to clear up the debris that might have accumulated during the flood or the accompanying storm, if the case may be. Separate drenched items and furnishings from those that were not affected by the flood water. You will have to set aside time and energy as well to clean and dry up each of the items that have been affected by the flooding. It is important that you throw away items that can no longer be salvaged. For instance, if the carpet has been drenched in dirty flood water, consider cleaning the carpet but throw the padding as that can be easily replaced. Hang up various personal belongings outdoors after washing so they can dry up under the sun and with the help of fresh air. If your indoors are affected by the flooding, then you would have to try to empty the entire room to start cleaning and drying.
Basement Water Removal Service in Gahanna Oh
We all know emergencies that cause water damage are common. Whether it is from weather, leaky pipes, leaking appliances, flash flooding, or simply a bath that somehow overflowed – Gahanna Water Damage is the top water restoration company around! We've been serving Gahanna and the surrounding areas, with water damage restoration service long enough to know that not all restoration companies are the same. While most damage restoration services do a fine job, we've noticed that many home and business owners are left frustrated and unsatisfied with the work that had been done to their home when using other companies.
That's why Gahanna Water Damage is here and why we pride ourselves with being the top water damage repair service around! Are we part of your emergency plan? We all have that emergency plan in place for when disaster strikes – whether it's fire or flooding occurring we all pretty much know what to do to remain safe. However, very few of us actually know what to do after the disaster has hit. When your home or business has been damaged due to water or fire, it can be hard to know who to call or where to even start. That's why we recommend to everyone that they store our emergency number in their phone – you simply never know when water or fire damage will invade – and you want to have the best restoration team's number easily accessible! So – do not wait until it's too late and call now!
Water Damage Company in Gahanna Oh
As millions of people have discovered, Gahanna water damage can be a disaster whether it is due to natural causes like flooding or a broken pipe. Learn what to do when water damage strikes with these simple steps.
- Turn off the power. Water and electricity don't mix. Shut down the electricity to all impacted areas. If you aren't sure, then err on the side of caution and turn off power at the main breaker.
- Locate the source. Sometimes it is easy to locate the source of the water; for instance, in a flood. Other times it can be more than a little difficult since leaky pipes or other problems can drip into different areas. If the source isn't easily spotted consider calling a professional to assist. It might save you a lot of time and money on repairs.
- Extract the water. If you are without power, a gasoline powered pump may be required. Be sure to keep it outside as it will give off dangerous fumes inside a home. Water extraction should take place as soon as possible to avoid the growth of mold and mildew.
43004, 43054, 43219, 43230, 43299
Find Your Service
|Disaster Cleanup Index|
|Basement Flooded Index|
|Flood Damage Cleanup Index|
|Water Restoration Companies Index|