Last Updated: 07/12/2020
Water Damage Restoration Company in Jericho Ny
In the event of a fire in a home, Jericho home insurance exists to help the home owners deal with the tragedy of losing personal property and memorabilia that can never be replaced. When a fire occurs, there is most times water damage along with fire damage due to:
- Efforts of firemen to put out the blaze at the location by using water hoses from the fire truck
- Water pipes that have become busted and broken as a result of being exposed to high temperatures from the fire.
- The damage that results usually falls in the category of Jericho home insurance water damage, and would typically be covered under a home insurance policy.
When home insurance water damage occurs, there is usually a situation where the restoration team will end up cleaning mold. Mold is an almost pre-determined side effect or result of home insurance water damage, whether or not it is related to a fire. So just what constitutes a restoration project for water damage?
Flood Damage Repair in Jericho Ny
We also take care of sewage backup cleanup and sewage removal services in Jericho. Raw sewage is difficult to mitigate and is extremely dangerous. It contains high amounts of harmful bacteria and there are serious health risks associated with sewage damage.
Jericho Misfortune Assessment and Categorization:
- Classification 1 - This is water from clean sources like funnels, sinks and toilets without defecation or pee.
- Classification 2 - This is water that has a few contaminants like water from a dishwasher, clothes washer or can with pee.
- Classification 3 - This is water that is profoundly unsanitary and is equipped for causing sickness or passing if ingested. Sewage water, water from latrine with excrement, standing water with microbial development and floodwater are a few illustrations.
24 Hour Water Restoration in Jericho Ny
To save some time, here are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
How Do I Receive An Estimate?
We provide Jericho estimates for our customers after our certified associates have conducted a rigorous assessment to determine the extent of the damage. Our onsite associate is equipped to accurately predict what services need to be performed to stop any more damage from occurring, and, to alleviate any damage that took place during the emergency. After this assessment has been finalized, we will provide an estimate for the entire amount of work that needs to be done to return your property to its previous condition.
Do We Test For Mold?
Absolutely. Mold can be very harmful to the structural integrity of your property. It can also be very hazardous to the health of you family. Our professionals will conduct a thorough examination in the aftermath of your emergency to determine if there is any mold present. If there is, we will include the cost of removal into the quote.
Should I Call My Jericho Insurance Company Before Contacting A Restoration Company?
Yes. Although, you are not required to use the restoration company that your insurance provider recommends. You have the right to choose whichever restoration company you want. It is best to contact your insurance provider, and, speak with your agent regarding your policy and options before contacting us.
What Is A Deductible?
The deductible is the amount of money you owe the restoration company after your insurance company has paid their share (in accordance with your policy).
11590, 11753, 11801, 11853
|Disaster Cleanup Index|
|Basement Flooded Index|
|Flood Damage Cleanup Index|
|Water Restoration Companies Index|