Last Updated: 07/06/2020
Basement Water Removal Service in Aurora Ny
In the event of a fire in a home, Aurora home insurance exists to help the home owners deal with the tragedy of losing personal property and memorabilia that can never be replaced. When a fire occurs, there is most times water damage along with fire damage due to:
- Efforts of firemen to put out the blaze at the location by using water hoses from the fire truck
- Water pipes that have become busted and broken as a result of being exposed to high temperatures from the fire.
- The damage that results usually falls in the category of Aurora home insurance water damage, and would typically be covered under a home insurance policy.
When home insurance water damage occurs, there is usually a situation where the restoration team will end up cleaning mold. Mold is an almost pre-determined side effect or result of home insurance water damage, whether or not it is related to a fire. So just what constitutes a restoration project for water damage?
Water Damage Experts in Aurora Ny
However, depending on the extent of the damage or how much time has passed before the restoration process has started, Aurora home owners might have to end up dealing with heavy mold build up. There is a sequence of steps that ties in with cleaning mold and Aurora mold removal.
The steps include:
- Checking levels of mold to determine the intensity of treatment required
- Determining the type of mold and the toxicity levels. Certain types of mold are extremely hazardous and can result in autoimmune disease and even death
- Determining if each room has enough ventilation so moisture levels can be controlled
- Locating the specific moisture areas in the house and address the reasons that contribute to the moisture.
Water Damage Cleanup Services in Aurora Ny
To save some time, here are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
How Do I Receive An Estimate?
We provide Aurora estimates for our customers after our certified associates have conducted a rigorous assessment to determine the extent of the damage. Our onsite associate is equipped to accurately predict what services need to be performed to stop any more damage from occurring, and, to alleviate any damage that took place during the emergency. After this assessment has been finalized, we will provide an estimate for the entire amount of work that needs to be done to return your property to its previous condition.
Do We Test For Mold?
Absolutely. Mold can be very harmful to the structural integrity of your property. It can also be very hazardous to the health of you family. Our professionals will conduct a thorough examination in the aftermath of your emergency to determine if there is any mold present. If there is, we will include the cost of removal into the quote.
Should I Call My Aurora Insurance Company Before Contacting A Restoration Company?
Yes. Although, you are not required to use the restoration company that your insurance provider recommends. You have the right to choose whichever restoration company you want. It is best to contact your insurance provider, and, speak with your agent regarding your policy and options before contacting us.
What Is A Deductible?
The deductible is the amount of money you owe the restoration company after your insurance company has paid their share (in accordance with your policy).
14052, 14127, 14139, 14169, 14170
|Disaster Cleanup Index|
|Basement Flooded Index|
|Flood Damage Cleanup Index|
|Water Restoration Companies Index|