Last Updated: 07/07/2020
Category 3 Water Damage in Saint Pete Beach Fl
Our water damage staff will walk you through how to turn off your water line, electricity, and gas. By closing the water valve you reduce the depth of floods. Without electricity in the outlets there is no chance of short circuits and electrocution. A working gas line during any disaster can result in a gas leak explosion. We work hard to keep you safe, so we will inform you of the right steps to take to do so. If leaks last more than 24 hours, your insurance may lapse and mold may form, so call our water damage operatives immediately and we will also work with your Saint Pete Beach homeowner’s insurance coverage.
How We Handle Water Damage Repair Saint Pete Beach
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
As a local Saint Pete Beach operated business we take every step and provide all the services from start to finish. We can assist you from determining the degree of your emergency to helping you file your insurance claim. We will incorporate the best in advanced commercial grade equipment technology to dry your home or business swiftly and completely. Our state of the art equipment will determine when the affected areas are fully dry and record that data for each affected area. We understand the trauma and disruption that a flooding event can create, and we do whatever it takes to return your life to normal with minimal disruption. You can count on us for 24/7 Emergency Service.
Flood Damage Services in Saint Pete Beach Fl
As millions of people have discovered, Saint Pete Beach water damage can be a disaster whether it is due to natural causes like flooding or a broken pipe. Learn what to do when water damage strikes with these simple steps.
- Turn off the power. Water and electricity don't mix. Shut down the electricity to all impacted areas. If you aren't sure, then err on the side of caution and turn off power at the main breaker.
- Locate the source. Sometimes it is easy to locate the source of the water; for instance, in a flood. Other times it can be more than a little difficult since leaky pipes or other problems can drip into different areas. If the source isn't easily spotted consider calling a professional to assist. It might save you a lot of time and money on repairs.
- Extract the water. If you are without power, a gasoline powered pump may be required. Be sure to keep it outside as it will give off dangerous fumes inside a home. Water extraction should take place as soon as possible to avoid the growth of mold and mildew.
Remove Water From Carpet in Saint Pete Beach Fl
Water is bad news for your Saint Pete Beach house. It can damage your floor, property and create a conducive environment for the growth of mold on your carpet. Are you wondering whether to call for carpet cleaning after a plumbing leak or house flooding? In most cases, this is the right thing to do, but before going to that step there are actions you can take to protect your carpet from damage by water.
Act Now, Think Later
Carpeting and Saint Pete Beach water damage are like a reflex action, the faster you act the more you will be in a position to mitigate a problem. Postponing a water problem where a carpet is involved puts you at risk of a mold situation. You should start the cleanup process as soon as the source of the water problem is eliminated or put under control. Professionals in carpet cleaning Ajax suggest that you start by cleaning with a vacuum designed for sucking liquids. This will help maintain the water and prevent its further spread into the structure of the home.
Help your carpet to dry
Many carpet cleaning service providers attribute most moldy-carpet situations to negligence on the part of the homeowner. After eliminating as much water as possible, most homeowners will assume that the carpet will simply dry on its own. On the contrary, professional carpet cleaning service provider's advice that you take further steps to help your carpet dry. Turn on the fans to improve the air circulation in the room as this will also help in speeding up the cleaning process. And that's not enough; also open your windows and put to task your dehumidifier or borrow one as this will come in handy.
Find a Pro
|Disaster Cleanup Index|
|Basement Flooded Index|
|Flood Damage Cleanup Index|
|Water Restoration Companies Index|