Last Updated: 07/08/2020
Restoration Water Damage Company in Oro Valley Az
All our Oro Valley professionals are well placed to reach you in the shortest possible time. No matter what hour of the day or night we give the quickest response you could imagine. Water will not wait for your pipe to be fixed, it will flow regardless.
- First, look for any potential electrical hazards and beware of slippery surfaces.
- Turn on fans/AC and open windows – don’t worry if you don’t have much, we’ll bring in the heavy duty Oro Valley equipment.
- Collect loose items from table tops, floor, and walls and store in a dry and airy place.
- Get out the mops to remove as much water as you can.
- Place waterproof barrier like aluminum foil in between furniture legs and wet carpet.
We're ready to assist with your Oro Valley water damage & restoration needs. We respond to residential or commercial property damage emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff of water, flood, and fire experts will quickly assess the situation to take the right course of action. Our professionals are highly trained and certified in water damage cleanup and applied structural drying. We have a thorough knowledge of the categories and classes of water damage and how each of these factors impacts your property.
House Water Damage Repair in Oro Valley Az
Everyone hates floods. A flooded home is a home owners nightmare. Immediately the home owner see's never ending dollar signs associated with cleaning up a flood. Here are tips to save your sanity and money too! All homeowners view floods as nightmares. This is because such floods are not only threats to life and to the normal routines we all follow but these natural calamities can also inflict much damage to property. If a flood has occurred and if your property was damaged by it, then the next thing you should do is to start all over and try your best to restore your property by doing some cleaning and repairs. Of course, the first step is cleaning water damage in your property. Take a look at the various steps below to see how this can be done. Cleaning water damage is not as simple as hosing your entire property with water. It is important that you follow certain steps so that you can try to salvage furnishings and areas while avoiding further damage to your belongings and property.
The first thing to do is to clear up the debris that might have accumulated during the flood or the accompanying storm, if the case may be. Separate drenched items and furnishings from those that were not affected by the flood water. You will have to set aside time and energy as well to clean and dry up each of the items that have been affected by the flooding. It is important that you throw away items that can no longer be salvaged. For instance, if the carpet has been drenched in dirty flood water, consider cleaning the carpet but throw the padding as that can be easily replaced. Hang up various personal belongings outdoors after washing so they can dry up under the sun and with the help of fresh air. If your indoors are affected by the flooding, then you would have to try to empty the entire room to start cleaning and drying.
Emergency Water Restoration in Oro Valley Az
Our Oro Valley water damage repair/water removal technicians will first determine if you need to relocate to temporary housing during the process. If you are required to stay at a hotel or other temporary housing, remember to keep your bills and receipts. If you do this correctly, your insurance company should reimburse you after you file a claim.
Oro Valley Water Removal will now go in and take care of all the standing and surface water with water extraction and water removal services. This usually requires using an industrial strength water vacuum, and should be done on an emergency basis. If the water sits in your property for too long, it could cause mold growth and require mold remediation services.
The next step requires industrial strength dehumidifiers and fans. The fans disperse the water particles, and the dehumidifiers absorbs the vapor and turns it back into liquid.
Water Damage Experts in Oro Valley Az
Standing water and wet materials are a breeding ground for microorganisms, such as viruses, bacteria, and mold. Allow molds to grow on home and or a building, materials that are soaked wet for more than 24 hours, and in 48 hours of wetness, the deadly toxic mold Stachybotrys can begin growing in the damaged areas. This is a fact and documented by Oro Valley mold experts.
Water Damage Tips in Oro Valley
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping the area or using a wet/dry vacuum.
- Wipe as much excess water from wood furniture as you can and remove tabletop lamps and other items from the furniture.
- Turn the air conditioning on for maximum drying in the summer and open the windows in the winter to release trapped for an improved indoor air quality.
- Remove any artwork and paintings from the walls if affected, remove any area rugs from the floor and hang to dry outside or inside.
- Remove wet upholstery cushions from the frame and prop them up to dry immediately.
- Place plastic or aluminum foil under any furniture legs that are not plastic to prevent discoloration or bleeding.
- Punch tiny holes in a sagging ceiling to relieve trapped water make sure to place something underneath the holes beforehand to collect any trapped water.
- Make sure that electrical appliances are turned off while standing on wet carpets, floors or especially on wet concrete floors to prevent possible electrocution.
- Report your damage to your insurance company.
- Get help from a Professional water damage restoration company.
85704, 85737, 85739, 85742, 85755
Find Your Service
|Disaster Cleanup Index|
|Basement Flooded Index|
|Flood Damage Cleanup Index|
|Water Restoration Companies Index|